Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

What i miss in the Dji GO 4 app

Haggi

Join
Jan 26, 2018
Loc
Norway
1. I miss profiles. Different setups changed with a button. Too much juice burned while changing settings like camera, stick sensitivity, modify buttons on RC etc.. Profile popup should be reached from screen while flying and (most importantly) after you hit "Go fly". Scrolling profiles on FN-button would be awesome.
2. I miss opportunity to do such changes "offline"... when RC and AC isn't power up..
3. I miss the opportunity to run simulator "offline" too..

This has maybe been discussed before but I could not find anything when searching this topic.

I miss opportunity to do such changes "offline"... when RC and AC isn't power up
The majority of settings are stored on the Spark itself, so this will probably never be possible.

The majority of settings are stored on the Spark itself, so this will probably never be possible.
I understand, but I still miss it.
If I have two Sparks, but with different setups, GO app will change according to craft..right?
I would still prefer profiles..

Thank you for your input anyway ;)

I understand, but I still miss it.
You're missing it? Or you're suggesting it as a feature you'd like to see?

(All DJI drones operate like this.)

If I have two Sparks, but with different setups, GO app will change according to craft..right?
Yes.

I would like to see all my points as features in future version of GO app.. sure!

I see no technical difficulties by adding profiles.. It could be a confirmation box asking "You want to upload new profile to craft now?" Connection between them is obviously already established.

Not being able to start simulator without craft powered up is just lame..

I would like to see all my points as features in future version of GO app.. sure!
If you'd really like to see your ideas implemented, then you should also post them over in the official DJI forum. DJI will likely never see your suggestions here.

Reactions: Haggi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast