Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Warning message during Litchi mission

Raoul

Join
May 16, 2019
Loc
Italy
Hello all,

during my last Litchi mission (about 4 minutes) the following flashing alert message appeared on the screen:

However, my spark completed the mission without problems despite my trouble.
It is the first time that it appears and I do not understand its meaning. Does it refer to the camera or something else?
Thanks in advance.

My take-off was, as always, from the perfectly flat terrace of my building. The duration of the flight was about four minutes and the warning message appeared after about two minutes of flight. The take-off took place an hour after sunset and visibility was poor, but during the flight there didn't seem to be any other problems.

This is the answer received from the Litchi support:

I did some live tests and I checked the status of the propellers and the engines, but there don't seem to be any problems. Even regarding the video of the flight at the time of the alert messages there seems to be nothing irregular. I'm very worried, I wouldn't want the Spark to go out suddenly on a mission. Do you know a way to check the reason for this alert?
Thanks.

This is the answer received from the Litchi support:

View attachment 10662

I did some live tests and I checked the status of the propellers and the engines, but there don't seem to be any problems. Even regarding the video of the flight at the time of the alert messages there seems to be nothing irregular. I'm very worried, I wouldn't want the Spark to go out suddenly on a mission. Do you know a way to check the reason for this alert?
Thanks.

Remind them this is in flight

Recent update glitch.
They set the sensitivity too high for a tilt alarm.
Pay it no mind as the next release should fix it.
But just in case, send them an email at [email protected]
Sure about this?
I went full pull in Sport mode for 10 min today in Litchi, no alarms..no warnings..no nothing. Clean logs!
Burned a batt. in the modded 4 1.15 too, same experience.

The only situation when I experience abnormalities, is when I mount the sunhood. Wind/gusts will rotate the Spark every now and then, scary.
Used it a couple of flights, but I'm done with it.

Sure about this?
I went full pull in Sport mode for 10 min today in Litchi, no alarms..no warnings..no nothing. Clean logs!
Burned a batt. in the modded 4 1.15 too, same experience.

The only situation when I experience abnormalities, is when I mount the sunhood. Wind/gusts will rotate the Spark every now and then, scary.
Used it a couple of flights, but I'm done with it.

Very sure.
almost zero wind in regular mode and it will fire off the warning for me.
I might try to calibrate IMU for S&Gs

Difficult to break this issue..
If sdk problem, everyone should be hit.

One more thing, do any of you have the official GO 4 app installed?
I have just modded 4.1.15 installed.
Comments are android related.

I get tilted alerts regularly on iOS
Checking into OP's posting history, it seems like he is also on iOS..
My android Litchi is rock stable!

Hopefully Litchi crew know about it and working hard cracking this issue..
Fingers crossed for you guys!

Hello,

I tried to verify with Airdata if there had been any problem during the flight, but in the Log it doesn't result the warning message. A ghost message? :eek::eek::eek:

Anyway yes, my smartphone is an IOS iPad Mini 4.

Hello,

I tried to verify with Airdata if there had been any problem during the flight, but in the Log it doesn't result the warning message. A ghost message? :eek::eek::eek:

Anyway yes, my smartphone is an IOS iPad Mini 4.
Weird indeed..since it state "warning" with a red flag!
Try DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Do not upload an airdata file, but straight from your device.
Maybe more details in there..

Hello,

I just tried DJI Flight Log Viewer, but no message appeared even in this viewer. But I have seen that in some places the Spark has tilted, but it does not seem a critical situation, rather I would call it normal. However, I have attached my log here, so that you can take a look.
Thank you

Attachments

• Litchi_Log.zip
    140.3 KB · Views: 2
You're hitting some windy conditions there, mate!
Your log shows it does the mission tilted sideways most of the time to fight the wind..but I find no high wind warning.
Your mission speed is 25 km/h?
Equal to the wind condition at mission height..
Be careful, use UAV Forecast app and common sense.
I'm not an expert crunching logs, and I'm not sure the wind conditions is the reason for your warning message.
I'm sure Litchi team is working on this.

Check this wind map from airdata:

Here is Litchi's response:
Litchi Support (VC Technology Ltd)

8 Jul, 11:59 BST

Hi,

If you are on Litchi 2.6.6, there is a known problem where wrong warnings are shown sometimes. We hope DJI will fix it soon, as the bug is in their latest SDK update

Kind Regards,

Litchi

So it is not the wind.
I have flown in much more wind in previous releases and zero tilt warnings.

Hello Haggi,

I don't know where all the crazy wind data comes from, but I assure you that at the time of the flight the wind was calm, otherwise I would never have taken off. Here's what Airdata tells me:

Regards.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast