Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Video vibration

Simk1n

Join
Jan 2, 2019
I took my Spark out for a flight today, and i noticed something i have not seen before.

The image kind of vibrates like in this youtube video (NOT MINE), but not quite as bad.

It was "Golden Hour" so starting to get low light, and it was some wind, but not that bad. Little chilly maybe around 4-6 celsius

Is this something to claim for warranty? Or is it just how it is with the Spark? I find alot of people with samme issue by searching on google

I took my Spark out for a flight today, and i noticed something i have not seen before.

The image kind of vibrates like in this youtube video (NOT MINE), but not quite as bad.

It was "Golden Hour" so starting to get low light, and it was some wind, but not that bad. Little chilly maybe around 4-6 celsius

Is this something to claim for warranty? Or is it just how it is with the Spark? I find alot of people with samme issue by searching on google

I get this when it's windy. That video was taken over the ocean and near cliffs where often turbulent air. It would have been good to see if the shaking was diminished when just hovering but pilot was never still in that footage.

I also see it sometimes with less wind but using sun hood over camera and/or ND filter -- even more turbulence around gimbal and added weight.

Have you tried it on a day with zero wind, no sun hood and no filter for comparison? That would rule out a lot of variables.

I have not noticed this issue before, but today it was some wind.

Gonna try it again this week and see..

I have noticed this issue too, in low light conditions (ie after sunset).
It's more noticeable in cached video, footage from SD is a little better.

Reactions: nilanjan118
Yes, this happens in low-light conditions. EIS failing to keep up with the dim lighting? Do not know the technicalities behind it but it has never happened to me in brightly lit conditions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar