Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Video latency

Katt981

Join
Dec 31, 2017
Loc
Murfreesboro, Tn.
Just curious here. The last few flights I have had latency problems between my controller and phone display.
You can plainly see that the drone is responding to the controller, however the feed to the phone runs a couple of seconds behind.
Running Android 7.0 on my LG Stylus Pro
GO 4 APP 4.2.8

Any help or idea's would be appreciated. It's more of a nuisance then anything else but need to get it right..

Thanks

Just curious here. The last few flights I have had latency problems between my controller and phone display.
You can plainly see that the drone is responding to the controller, however the feed to the phone runs a couple of seconds behind.
GO 4 APP 4.2.8

Any help or idea's would be appreciated. It's more of a nuisance then anything else but need to get it right..

Thanks

If you're flying while keeping the aircraft in sight, as you should, you won't notice the lag.

GO 4 APP 4.2.8

Thanks
Hello. I tried all sorts of android phones and tablets with the same result. Never had an apple before but got an ipad mini 4 and all problems solved. Couldn't believe the difference! You might pick up a 2nd hand phone or tab somewhere...

Reactions: Katt981

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast