Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Two windy sorties.

twickers14

Join
Sep 6, 2018
Loc
SW U.K.
Had to get Spark up last evening while we’re on hols here in South Devon (by Burgh Island). Awful weather, rained all day here and not a lot better tomorrow. So forgive boring shots but they do demonstrate stability in a sporty breeze. I only took her up to about 50ft as with the surrounding high ground the wind was very unpredictable further up. UAV said not to fly! Will try to get a shot of the Island tomorrow. Agatha Christie penned a couple of books there.25F50672-91D0-42C5-912D-713185AAEF3C.jpegA33DD1B7-E21F-4784-8432-A0EA54C75D4C.jpeg

So forgive boring shots but they do demonstrate stability in a sporty breeze.

I just came In from recording B roll footage of a large US Flag flying from a cell tower.

It's currently 20 mph with 26 mph gusts.

The Spark hovered in its spot with no problem. I was ready to flip to Sport mode just in case I needed a boost.

The Spark is a sturdy little beast. :)

I just came In from recording B roll footage of a large US Flag flying from a cell tower.

The Spark hovered in its spot with no problem. I was ready to flip to Sport mode just in case I needed a boost.

B roll footage??

B roll footage??

B roll footage is video of different scenes you shoot that you may use in another project to supplement the main footage. You can never have enough and never know what might come in handy.
Nice pics twickers14, thanks for the look.

Reactions: Spark 317
B roll footage is video of different scenes you shoot that you may use in another project to supplement the main footage. You can never have enough and never know what might come in handy.
Nice pics twickers14, thanks for the look.
Can I ask how you store it all so you know what is what and more importantly, where?

I store mine on the same laptop (1 terabyte HD) that I use for editing. It is stored in labeled folders. I do the same with music and sounds. Most of the time I can find what I'm looking for and sometimes I'm surprised when I find something I forgot about.

I store the Spark flights in a monthly folder.

I'll make a text file in that folder of some of the footage.

I'll separate the footage in different labeled folders such as Flags, Bridges, etc. if needed.

Reactions: twickers14

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502