Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Trying to switch 2.4 and the option is not there.

Mikewired

Join
Nov 16, 2017
I wanted to try 2.4 ghz on my spark in heavy tree areas. I go into the wifi settings menu and it only shows 5.8 and no buttons to switch to 2.4. I am using IOS 11 and an iPad pro 10.5. I have called DJI support and all they can tell me is that it is supposed to be there. Has this option been taken away in a firmware update?

Just changed a bit. If you look at the channel number below you can select one of them. 1-11 is 2.4 and 148-158 is 5.8 (I might have gotten the number a little wrong from memory)

Reactions: Tilak
Wow!

Geez... you think support could have told me that between 2 different calls.
Thanks
Not really - support are just a call center facility that work off a script.
They know nothing about the products and I’m surprised they didn’t ask you to send it in for repair. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Tilak
Hi. You must reset it.
Press power button (turned on) during 9 seconds, you will ear 1-2-3 beeps.

then wifi is reset (if you have personal wifi name and password it will be lost), and it will start to 2.4GHZ... (first time you will see the option to choose 2.4 or 5.8ghz, not too much time).

2.4 will be selected by default, and next times it will work at 2.4

I´m refering with mobile (not rc control)

regards

Hi. You must reset it.
Press power button (turned on) during 9 seconds, you will ear 1-2-3 beeps.

then wifi is reset (if you have personal wifi name and password it will be lost), and it will start to 2.4GHZ... (first time you will see the option to choose 2.4 or 5.8ghz, not too much time).

2.4 will be selected by default, and next times it will work at 2.4

I´m refering with mobile (not rc control)

regards
But, Is possible 2.4 with Rc control?
Thanks.

But, Is possible 2.4 with Rc control?
Thanks.
Today he managed to put it 2.4 Ghz with OTG. First I connected it with the mobile only, then with the control and the mobile selecting 2.4GHZ, and finally with OTG keeping at all times with 2.4GHZ.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast