Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Trying to downgrade to 4.1.15, getting failed resource error.

NewYorkJack

Join
Dec 13, 2017
Seems like it can't connect and get resources? Is there a writeup on downgrading you 4.1.15 on Android? ThanksScreenshot_2018-01-10-22-32-49.jpg

I had to wipe Internal Storage for my Nexus 6 to solve this problems. It's like it can't overwrite the dji.go.v4 folder on Android/obb. It's locked. So backup your data and wipe.

Reactions: NewYorkJack
I am also curious why you want to downgrade? I'm new to drones so I definitely would like to know what is missing from the new release that is available in 4.1.15?

Cause I like being retro, sport a mullet and drive a Pontiac Fiero. Anyway, do you know the answer to my post?

If it has anything to do with OTG, my advice would be to just let it go...sorta like that mullet.

Good thing I didn't spend money on the otg cable.. It wouldn't work with my firmware anyway. I had no idea!!

@NewYorkJack, uninstall your current version of DJI GO and download and install the DJI GO 4.1.15 APK from here.

If needed, you can find more detailed instructions within these instructions (see step #4).

Reactions: NewYorkJack
I am also curious why you want to downgrade? I'm new to drones so I definitely would like to know what is missing from the new release that is available in 4.1.15?
For some reason, 4.1.18 keeps crashing on my Samsung S5. 4.1.15 is superbly stable on my phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502