Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Travel to egypt with spark

nicomella

Join
Nov 19, 2017
Hi, i just bought my spark and I will travrl to bulgary turkey greece and egypt! But I read that I cannot enter to egypt with drones, it is the same with the spark? It is small!!! It Cannot be the same :(!!

I don’t think customs will notice it or search you that thoroughly, might help to disassemble it as much as you can. However, if anyone notices it in the air you can get into heaps of trouble. That is not to say you shouldn’t do it, just be extra careful. Find a secluded location to launch and land, and keep it high not to draw attention. I’ve seen drone footage of the pyramids, usually those pilots launch from the horse stables near by. Pay for a camel ride, and talk to one of the camel herders (they are astoundingly fluent in many languages), they will help out.

I don’t think customs will notice it or search you that thoroughly, might help to disassemble it as much as you can. However, if anyone notices it in the air you can get into heaps of trouble. That is not to say you shouldn’t do it, just be extra careful. Find a secluded location to launch and land, and keep it high not to draw attention. I’ve seen drone footage of the pyramids, usually those pilots launch from the horse stables near by. Pay for a camel ride, and talk to one of the camel herders (they are astoundingly fluent in many languages), they will help out.
Hi noooris ! Thank you but I will travel with the drone in cabin bags! Im traveling in low cost aerolines

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh