Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Stupid atti mode

Marno Denner

Join
Apr 14, 2018
Loc
South Africa
Howzit guys. Well this happend twice now but on different days. Im flying all day and then after a battery charge session i go out to fly again. As soon as i put the spark in sport mode it goes in atti mode and i almost get a heart attack.

Does anyone know why it will do this and has it happend to anyone else?

Howzit guys. Well this happend twice now but on different days. Im flying all day and then after a battery charge session i go out to fly again. As soon as i put the spark in sport mode it goes in atti mode and i almost get a heart attack.

Does anyone know why it will do this and has it happend to anyone else?
Never got that atti mode while fly..anyway as long as u not fly at night its ok if change suddenly to ATTI mode..

Sorry about my bad english..im from Indonesia..

The sensor not work it will drift and hard to control...did it lock to gps again?or u landing with atti mode

The same will happen anytime you lose a GPS lock. Flying thru tunnels or underneath bridges or any other structure where it momentarily switches from GPS mode to ATTI.
I observed that if you start in atti mode, such as when indoors, where it obviously will not go into GPS mode, all is well. But not if it starts in GPS and switches to atti.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bornzero2none