Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Stickers and decals

sickno

Join
Mar 2, 2018
Because i named my spark "laserbeak" i would like to add decals to make it look like laserbeak. But unfortunatly there are no stickers on the market, except the logo of the decepticons. :(
Does anyone know if there are stickers or decals of laserbeak on the market?

For the ones that dont know who laserbeak is= its the little robot bird casette from soundwave (transformers).

Do you have stickers on your spark? If so make a selfi of the selfidrone,
If not? Why not?

I'm sure somewhere on the Chinese market you can find one. check Dhgate or alibaba they usually carry odd stuff. But here everyone has a voice of whether or not to customize your spark. Just do you! I'm sure it'll look dope.

This website offers a lot of pre-cut designs and if they do not already have it, you can create and order your custom skin form them. It is the only website I know of at this time that offers custom skins.

DJI Spark Skins | DecalGirl

Thnx guys @ jack i love the third one

@ pineapple thnx! Looks premium

Because i named my spark "laserbeak" i would like to add decals to make it look like laserbeak. But unfortunatly there are no stickers on the market, except the logo of the decepticons. :(
Does anyone know if there are stickers or decals of laserbeak on the market?

For the ones that dont know who laserbeak is= its the little robot bird casette from soundwave (transformers).

Do you have stickers on your spark? If so make a selfi of the selfidrone,
If not? Why not?
Go to DecalGirl.com.
Customise your own skin did it for mine.great quality and very thin vinyl as well

Attachments

• 20180407_175050.jpg
    20180407_175050.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 30

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502