Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Sphere Pano with Android

TBird1

Join
Sep 17, 2017
I have the latest firmware (v4.1.15) for my spark/RC/batteries but still do not get the Sphere Panorama option.

Was wondering if this was because I'm using Android and not IOS perhaps, or an I doing something wrong?

I'd be grateful to hear from any Android users out there, especially from the UK, who can advise how to get the 360 or 'Sphere' panorama mode working.

Thankyou

John

Last edited:
Was wondering if this was because I'm using Android and not IOS perhaps, or an I doing something wrong?

I fly with an ipad mini4 but my everyday phone is the Samsung Galaxy 7.

I have the Go4 app loaded on to it and pano appears on mine.

November 18, 2017 13002 PM EST.png

Reactions: TBird1
As you can see the Sphere option just does not show ☹️

Screenshot_20171119-144258.png

@Spark 317.... Could you possibly post your firmware versions from your Android Galaxy S7 so that I can compare (to my Google Pixel XL), here's what mine shows ...

Screenshot_20171119-144349.png

Sorry, I meant old app version 4.1.10 which doesn't have the Pano Sphere option. Install the new Dji Go 4 v 4.1.15 app from The Android Play Store

Now this is getting really frustrating, the Android App Store is saying I have the latest version installed [emoji35]

Check on your Play store, it should give the version of the app. Did you install the "DJI GO 4 - For drones since P4" app?

Hello TBird1, Stef is correct about the app. I have 4.1.15 Go4 app installed

Yup, according to Google Play I have the DJI Go 4 v4.1.15 app from the Play Store already installed, this is for the "DJI Go 4 - For Drones Since P4".

I'll uninstall and reinstall to see if that sorts it

I had exactly the same problem so I uninstalled the app on my phone (galaxy 7) but now when I go to the app in Google Play it says "Your device isn't compatible with this version." and doesn't give me an option to install it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast