Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark, winter, big trees

SlaVa

Join
Nov 12, 2018
Loc
Bahamas
This is my first flight with Spark. (Sorry for the Russian titles in the video).
"Let's try, let's fly..."

Last edited:
I love looking at snow.... on a screen. ;):) There is another video that made me want to put on a coat to watch. :D Great video though!

Reactions: SlaVa
I still haven't got my new spark set up yet:(
reason (i had a spark and crashed it due to user error, have a new one after talking to customer service for 3 months

reason (i had a spark and crashed it due to user error, have a new one after talking to customer service for 3 months
Sorry about your Spark. It can happen with anyone. But need to be an optimist: You will get a new Spark! And I am sure, you will get a lot of unforgettable impressions from flying with the Spark! :)

Reactions: Nope 2.0
Sorry about your Spark. It can happen with anyone. But need to be an optimist: You will get a new Spark! And I am sure, you will get a lot of unforgettable impressions from flying with the Spark! :)
I'm loving my spark and thanks to my aunt's optimism I finally got a new one!!!

I'm loving my spark and thanks to my aunt's optimism I finally got a new one!!!
Oh, congratulations! I wish you great flight!

What my awesome wife said about my drone hobby:
"You have all of these spare parts for your home made drones in case of a crash, you can rebuild quickly and get back in the air. But you do not have a spare Spark. Come look these deals on QVC..."

I have had 2 sparks since my first month of Spark flight.
One in the shop, one to fly :D

Reactions: SlaVa

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast