Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Wifi not working

Thinglenn40

Join
Apr 4, 2018
Hello all,

My Spark just quit connecting to my RC. I tried everything, resetting the spark. Going through DJI assistant. The weird thing was when I hold the button in on the spark for no matter how long it never beeped. I finally gave up and sent it in to DJI. Since it is out of warranty they are quoting me $227 to replace the main board. Has anybody else had this issue? Is there any kind of repair other than replacing the main board to get the wifi going? Not worth spending $227 on it.
Looking for some help!

Do you by chance wear a smart watch,I know I have to take mine off.
I also go thru the controller to get my spark to find WiFi.

Do you by chance wear a smart watch,I know I have to take mine off.
I also go thru the controller to get my spark to find WiFi.

I'm interested in knowing what brand/model of smart watch you were wearing. I wear a Samsung Gear S3 Frontier (not the LTE model) and have never removed it to fly my Spark. I always fly with an OTG cable, though, and the connection from the RC to the Spark has been 5.8GHz every time I've bothered to check. Bluetooth operates in the 2.4GHz range and that may be why I've never had an issue.

The smart watch is a garman fenix 3.I know when I take it off and get away from it I find the WiFi easier on the spark and the yuneec breeze I have.

Maybe I missed it but did you try to connect with the otg cable....that works every time with my Mavic Air.....yes I do have three drones.
I just use the breeze to fly around my backyard no higher than my roof because my dji drones won’t take off because of the NFZ.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502