Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark problems

piro0108

Join
Oct 4, 2018
The other day I was flying my spark and the battery ejected mid flight by itself. Thank dully it was right above me so it came straight down. Unfortunately it came straight down on concrete now the camera is completely black screened. What can I do to fix the camera? And also what could of been the cause of the battery self ejecting? .. please help

Reactions: Vaughan
The other day I was flying my spark and the battery ejected mid flight by itself. Thank dully it was right above me so it came straight down. Unfortunately it came straight down on concrete now the camera is completely black screened. What can I do to fix the camera? And also what could of been the cause of the battery self ejecting? .. please help
welcome to the spark forums
there are a few threads here talking about the poor latching mechanisms on the older batteries. consensus is that it is a problem dji should be taking care of by exchanging good batteries for the ones which will fall out. since it is very likely your battery was a bad one you should contact dji to get them to repair or replace your spark under warrantee.
some seem to be even putting battery safety straps on batteries with good latches.

Reactions: piro0108
I,m using O rings to hold mine together since i started that no problems at all. but after five crashes caused by mid flight seperation , dji care fixed it right up at no cost to me new system board props motor it had hell for a while some one here gave me the o ring idea and its great get them at the auto parts store

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef