Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Some honest feedback needed please

Thanks let me know where you got the fcc mod anyway
Search "floater" In the play store.

Download "Fake GPS Location - Floater" (red location pin with yellow wings logo)

Open the floater app then set your location to somewhere in the US.

Minimize the app.

Turn on drone then remote then open up DJI app. A message should pop up saying something like "your location has changed do you want to change WLAN settings" click yes or accept.

Your drone should start flashing yellow (this is the drone updating its settings to FCC)

Once done click "go fly" and have a look at your WiFi settings and you should have 11 channels as opposed to 13 now.images (1).jpeg
Then exit out of everything including floater.

You can even uninstall floater if you want.

Next time you go into the DJI app it will ask if you want to change your WLAN setting click no or cancel. (This message will pop up everytime you open app now.)

Its super simple if you get stuck drop me a reply.

Reactions: abrinser
wow... ok so yer I definitely recommend the FCC mod I managed to get Mr.Sparkle out to about 615m without any signal drop or screen jitters/lagg at all in the live view. Then I got scared of how far away it was and over water so I brought him home.

I would definitely recommend getting it done!!!

hello to all guys.I reply to you for fcc mode already in this forum there is a member who explained how to talk about android devices .and go to play store and download FAKE GPS LOCATION there are several I have downloaded the one with the orange face .poi enter a place of the united states and the game is done.ripeto here on the forum there is a member that spits with the video hello to all !!!

I forgot ..... for use with otg cable use only 4.1.15.if no there is no battery level, height, distance
I'm not sure what you mean on your previous post but the way I explained everything is working 100% fine for me and I don't have a OTG cable and I use the latest DJI GO 4 app with it. All battery levels height and distance are fine and correct.

I have a HTC M9, and my Android phone works perfect, I have had no problems of any kind except with seeing in the bright sun, which I have weather droning or not.

I'm using my Samsung Galaxy S4, wifi 2.4GHz connection between phone and remote and 5.8GHz connection between remote and Spark.
I'm using latest version of official GO4 app.
With this and FCC trick I ca easily go above 1000m, I usually fly up to 500m, and don't need more range and everything is fine. When I went to 1050m, I had 1 video transmission warning at 950m, but it still worked. Connection indicator between spark and remote only lost 1 bar.
Find tips and tricks on this forum (MOD 2 app thread - Moccation apps) how to fool official app to get FCC - this is in fact much stronger remote transmission power, it's not actually a mode.
Do a lot of reading, watch videos and use common sense and you won't regret it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast