Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

So for the second time I've refused DJI refresh offer. Can I expect a random fly away any time soon?

not sure what "refresh" offer you refer to. in any event, I have not had any fly away experience. have depleted battery once and drone landed prematurely, was retrieved.

Reactions: Davenwolf
DJI care refresh will replace your drone when you crash your Spark.
Almost unbearably, you will crash your spark it is well worth the 40 bucks. I’m speaking from personal experience. Crashed my Spark, bird strike, within a month I had it replaced .

Are you thinking along the lines of a conspiracy theory of sorts?

Potential scenario of DJI not activating something via software if you decline the purchase of a refresh package?

Almost unbearably, you will crash your spark it is well worth the 40 bucks. I’m speaking from personal experience. Crashed my Spark, bird strike, within a month I had it replaced .

$40??? Did you get a discount, because i paid $59 for DJI Refresh

Buy DJI Care Refresh (Spark) - DJI Store

Personally I regret buying it...I have nearly 100 flights and nothing even close to a crash, but of course, time will tell. A flyaway is my biggest fear, followed by big birds that think my Yellow Spark is a snack.

That's right, I forgot about that...you can submit a video showing everything works and they will still sell you the insurance...It seemed pretty complicated to me though.

I was really just joking :p
Refresh is $100 here in Australia. I've never really had a disconnection or crashed app yet and I stay within LOS. So declined the second refresh offer.
Just wondering what percentage of flyaways would be with and without refresh?

Probably Murphy's Law applies here...If you buy it, you won't need it....But don't buy it and you'll be sorry....lol.

Actually it's pretty good piece of mind...but $100 will buy a lot of beer!

Probably Murphy's Law applies here...If you buy it, you won't need it....But don't buy it and you'll be sorry....lol.

Actually it's pretty good piece of mind...but $100 will buy a lot of beer!
Yeah beer always wins

I was really just joking :p
Refresh is $100 here in Australia. I've never really had a disconnection or crashed app yet and I stay within LOS. So declined the second refresh offer.
Just wondering what percentage of flyaways would be with and without refresh?
DJI should replaced drones flyaway if it is manufacturing or official dji software error. Refresh covers for pilot errors.

Knock your Spark off a table, or drop it and break the gimbal, Refresh would fix it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar