Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Small still photos

Jtwixalot

Join
Jun 27, 2018
I have a Samsung 8+ phone. The videos I've taken turn out great, and are full size. However, when I take a still shot, the picture on my phone is only 1' X 1 1/2" ? Not sure why they are so small?

I have a Samsung 8+ phone. The videos I've taken turn out great, and are full size. However, when I take a still shot, the picture on my phone is only 1' X 1 1/2" ? Not sure why they are so small?

Not sure how you are measuring a photo in this unit (feet and inches?). Anyway, the photos/videos recorded on the phone are the low resolution cache versions. In simple words, they are just a capture of the live feed. If you want HQ videos and photos, you should have an SD card mounted on the Spark and download the data from there.

Last edited:
Are you talking about the photos from the SD card? Or what is cached to your phone from Go4?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewDatcu