Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Shipping delays on combo?

Another White FlyMore Combo which shipped today with a Friday delivery date. This has to be costing DJI a small fortune to do Second Day International FedEx.

Another White FlyMore Combo which shipped today with a Friday delivery date. This has to be costing DJI a small fortune to do Second Day International FedEx.
@Nikon1 what weight does FedEx have listed for your package?

Don't get too jealous...it looks as if only a portion of my order shipped. A freaking $8 Mavic sleeve.
Similar thing happened to me. The DJI 2 pin to usb shipped this morning, but tonight my white fm Spark shipped. The usb shipped from Carson, California while the Spark shipped from China.

Similar thing happened to me. The DJI 2 pin to usb shipped this morning, but tonight my white fm Spark shipped. The usb shipped from Carson, California while the Spark shipped from China.
Okay, the same happened to me too. I just got the FedEx notice for the Spark shipment

Don't worry, I think we all cover the shipping costs pretty well when ordering anything from DJI :D

Don't worry, I think we all cover the shipping costs pretty well when ordering anything from DJI :D
100% agree...their (DJI) labor cost to make these products is nil and I'm sure they negotiate favorable shipping rates with FedEx.

5.29 lbs / 2.4 kg. Something i received had the dimensions - but I'm not sure what or where I may have filed it.
Thanks...Don't need the info any longer because I did receive my FedEx tracking ****.

Thanks...Don't need the info any longer because I did receive my FedEx tracking ****.

Mines been in the air between China and Lantau Island for 12 hours. Wonder if it got caught in a typhoon and is now landed in OZ?

FedEx reply to my request for more info: "Don't Worry, Be Happy!"

Thinking maybe Kim Yun Un hijacked all those Sparks with the intent of secretly weaponizing them and blowing all the US Pilots up!

Paranoid . . . Who's Paranoid? :confused:

Mines been in the air between China and Lantau Island for 12 hours. Wonder if it got caught in a typhoon and is now landed in OZ?

FedEx reply to my request for more info: "Don't Worry, Be Happy!"

Thinking maybe Kim Yun Un hijacked all those Sparks with the intent of secretly weaponizing them and blowing all the US Pilots up!

Paranoid . . . Who's Paranoid? :confused:
Mines got "SHIPPING EXCEPTION" stamped in red on the FedEx notice. Hurry up and wait. Good luck to you.

Has anyone gotten an email or any other information about the delay on combos? Here's a thread from MP from a member who got an email from the place he ordered it from that the delivery date for the combo he ordered had been pushed back until July 31. I thought the scheduled delivery date for the combo was June 30, but the OP claims that the company told him the combo would be shipping the 15th of June.

DJI Spark fly more combo shipping delay
Hey all I'm new to this form and I just got an email with a delivery date of July 20 to Aug 5 combo pk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis