Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

SD card to slow for 4K video

NyahOne

Join
Apr 16, 2018
Anybody else gets this error from time to time. Was curious as to the spark doesn't shoot in 4K. Been getting this error for about 2 months now but the video still records fine to the SD card. It's the proper SD that dji recommends and it's large in size. Was just wondering....

Reactions: BrilhasMuito
Anybody else gets this error from time to time. Was curious as to the spark doesn't shoot in 4K. Been getting this error for about 2 months now but the video still records fine to the SD card. It's the proper SD that dji recommends and it's large in size. Was just wondering....
I got an error which after around 30 seconds the drone stops recording, the red dot becomes grey and it takes ages to buffer. Changed the SD card and so far it’s working pretty good.
I bought the same SD I had but this time I made sure it’s original before buying it. If you are having problems it could be a counterfeit SD card.

I never thought about that, it wasn't even on my mind. I got it from Amazon. Kind of makes sense now. Thx for the info! I'll go to BestBuy myself and get one that way I can return it if it doesn't work.

I never thought about that, it wasn't even on my mind. I got it from Amazon. Kind of makes sense now. Thx for the info! I'll go to BestBuy myself and get one that way I can return it if it doesn't work.
I dont know which drone you are flying but just make sure to buy one of the supported/recommended SD cards for your AC.

SPARK (SD cards):
Sandisk 16/32 GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC
Kingston 16/32 GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC
Samsung 16/32 GB UHS-I Micro SDHC
Sandisk 64 GB UHS-1 Micro SDXC
Kingston 64 GB UHS-1 Micro SDXC
Samsung 64 GB UHS-I Micro SDXC

Mine is the Sandisk 64 GB UHS-1 Micro SDXC. As I told you it´s doing its job.

The one I got is a SanDisk 32gb UHS-1. But I think it is counterfeit because I already went to BestBuy and got the same exact one and no messages. Man can't trust media from Amazon anymore!

The one I got is a SanDisk 32gb UHS-1. But I think it is counterfeit because I already went to BestBuy and got the same exact one and no messages. Man can't trust media from Amazon anymore!
I bought 2 counterfeit SD cards before finding an original one. It's sick how they copy every single thing. Even SD cards. hahahahahah

Reactions: NyahOne

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delf