Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

RTH button on controller

Chris Zeller

Join
Jan 3, 2018
I went for a small flight on Saturday in a unlockable NFZ. The drone flew great but when I pressed RTH on the controller, it wanted to land right where it was (unfortunately on top of trees). I canceled it immediately and pressed RTH on my phone and this time, it started returning home. Is this normal or did I do something wrong? I’d like the RTH button on the rc to work. Any advise is welcomed. Thanks in advance.

Check out your TXT flight log to see if it explains what happened. You can upload and view it online here. If you'd like other people to review and comment on your flight log, then please post a link back here after you upload it.

Check out your TXT flight log to see if it explains what happened. You can upload and view it online here. If you'd like other people to review and comment on your flight log, then please post a link back here after you upload it.
I haven’t seen the flight log only flight records in the app. Since I have to connect to my computer to access the txt flight log, it’ll have to wait until I get home. Thanks for the info. Will follow up shortly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast