Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Remote will not connect with aircraft

uasav8r

Join
Aug 19, 2017
Loc
Louisville, KY
I have updated both remote and aircraft to latest software/firmware. Batteries are fully charged. I also tried a reset by pressing aircraft battery for 3 sec and remote buttons (pause, fn and C1). I do not get the “B-B-B-B” sound. Any ideas?

What happens when you try linking the remote controller from DJI GO like this?

I have updated both remote and aircraft to latest software/firmware. Batteries are fully charged. I also tried a reset by pressing aircraft battery for 3 sec and remote buttons (pause, fn and C1). I do not get the “B-B-B-B” sound. Any ideas?
A 3 second press on the aircraft power button only puts the Spark into linking mode. To "reset" the Spark you need to press/hold for 9 seconds to get the B-B-B signal. It will beep once then twice then three times. There is no reset on the RC.

Reactions: DesertWindAero
I can fly with iphone via Wifi, but to fly with the remote it must be linked to the aircraft and it is not

Do what Rob C. said.

A 3 second press on the aircraft power button only puts the Spark into linking mode. To "reset" the Spark you need to press/hold for 9 seconds to get the B-B-B signal. It will beep once then twice then three times. There is no reset on the RC.

Did not work. I have researched all the DJI videos, called them, performed all of these tests and DJI does not have an answer either. Their response “send it in”. Up until this happened I had flown many times without a glitch

Tried the reset (suggested by Rob C). and it FINALLY worked. Thanks to everyone for your help. Much appreciated
That is what this forum is for, helping others. If it makes you feel any better, I have to start my RC twice each time I go to fly to make it connect to my mobile device. I still don't know why and probably never will! Lol!

Hi everyone ..my spark landed today and then fell off a small table ..since then I cannot link the RC to the spark ..I can link my phone to the spark ..I can link my phone to the RC but the RC will not connect to spark ..I tried the 9 second BBB but still no luck ..gets a time out after the beeping while trying to link ...just wondering if maybe the rough landing could have disconnected something ..any one have any advise or help would be greatly appreciated..thanks

Hi all.. for anyone who sees this post ..after trying all the options I went into the WiFi settings and set the WiFi to 2.4 and then the 9 second beep and then it connected back ..yeah ..???

Reactions: Spark 317

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregorioDy