Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Rc wifi and password

bennie

Join
Jul 23, 2017
On the back of my rc the wifi the wifi name and password have rubbed off how do i find them now or is the password generic? If it is can someone please tell me the password? Please

Thankyou

bennie

The password is "12341234". You'll find the name in the list of available Wi-Fi networks when you power on your remote controller.

Yeah i have the wifi name ok was just the password im sure mine was the same 12341234 thankyou for that

bennie

What about the Spark aircraft itself. My password has rubbed off from battery insertion. Does it matter?
There should be a copy of the label in the minimal foam box containing the Spark. It is good practice to always take picture of them.
You need the password if you want to connect a new device directly to it (no RC), so a rare case and you can set it using the DJI assistant 2 when the Spark is connected to a computer.

I re-set my Iphone and lost my passwords. I have two sparks and found those but couldn't figure out the strange SSID that was showing up in my settings. I was able to by-pass with the OTG cable but it was causing me fits.. I'd completely forgotten that I needed a password for that too. Sure happy to have this forum

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melba Walsh