Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

RC shatterspeed

Neemesys

Join
Mar 27, 2019
good morning, I would like there to be the possibility of increasing or decreasing the shatterspeed with the keys of the radio control, nobody made it there? thank you all

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Neemesys.

I have know idea what you are referring to but others here at Spark Pilots may know.

I do know I can welcome you to the Forum. ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Andre Levite
good morning, I would like there to be the possibility of increasing or decreasing the shatterspeed with the keys of the radio control, nobody made it there? thank you all

Unfortunately you cannot manually adjust the shutter speed of the Spark's camera using only the remote control. The manual control settings are manipulated via the touch screen of your phone (or tablet) from within the DJI Go app.

The Mavic Pro has a second dial control specifically for this purpose but the Spark's only dial control is dedicated to camera tilt only.

The closest you can approximate this missing feature is by setting the custom function buttons to your preferred camera activities. For example, you can set one to bring up "Advanced Camera Settings" and the other for "AE Lock". It's not as good as manual shutter control but still a handy shortcut!

NOTE: You may want to correct the spelling in the subject line of your first post to read "shutter speed" to lessen confusion and make it searchable in the future

No, in DJI technical speak, Shatter Speed is the speed in which the Spark disintegrates into oblivion after collision with stationary objects. Or for our friends in the UK, with Aircraft at Gatwick.

Or when the Spark "Flies away" at shatter speed on it's own, causing the same effect.

• Haha
Reactions: Paul215

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar