Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Public Service Announcement: Use your fist for hand gesture control

GearHead83

Join
Mar 8, 2018
This is the best tip I have used yet while flying the Spark. If you make a fist and point it at the Spark (like you are going for a fist bump) hand gesture control will work flawlessly. I have been able to repeat the consistency of this (hack) a half dozen times now. No more looking like a moron trying to get the Spark to recognize your hand, just make a fist and you should immediately get better results, cheers fellow pilots!

Reactions: Rafa7
My own personal hack for the gesture control is a really simply one I had during a moment of clarity: don't let your hand get between your face and the Spark. It gets really confused and no longer follows gestures. Turn your entire body using palm control, and keep the spark slightly to one side of you. Once I started doing this, I found Gestures work perfectly!

Reactions: GearHead83
My own personal hack for the gesture control is a really simply one I had during a moment of clarity: don't let your hand get between your face and the Spark. It gets really confused and no longer follows gestures. Turn your entire body using palm control, and keep the spark slightly to one side of you. Once I started doing this, I found Gestures work perfectly!
Also a very sensible tip. Makes sense.
I like that “a moment of clarity” now is that not the most perfect statement?

Reactions: GearHead83

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar