Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Proximity alert ever

Luiz Fernando

Join
Mar 24, 2018
Could someone help me and tell me why my drone gets the proximity alert accusing you of having an object in front of you regardless of the time I put it? Do not understand how to 300 meters high or 500, etc ... it does not move forward because it turns on the proximity alert, and has absolutely nothing in front of it! Can you tell me if this is a defect or configuration? Sorry, but my english is not so good, I´m Brazilian!
Thank you!

Somewhat silly question but it happened to me with a replacement they sent me after a repair, but have you removed the protective plastic from the front sensor above camera/gimbal?

My original did not care as I had left it on for some flights as well but the replacement I got back would not fly forward until I removed that.

Same thing happens to me with both my Spark and my Mavic Pro. I have only noticed in late afternoon flights when the sun is setting. I have no issues with bright day flights.

Same thing happens to me with both my Spark and my Mavic Pro. I have only noticed in late afternoon flights when the sun is setting. I have no issues with bright day flights.

with me happens all the time, my fear is that he thinks he has an obstacle and does not return ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena