Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Programmable buttons on the remote

bdee1

Join
Jul 26, 2018
Hi - I was just wondering what function most people have the two programmable buttons on the remote set to. I am a new pilot and am just starting to get into my groove. Right now I have the fn button set to point the camera down or straight ahead but the other button is unassigned.

What have other pilots found to be the most convenient assignments for these buttons?

Reactions: Formerly450
Camera gimbal on the trigger.
AE Lock on the Fn.

I use the trigger for take off and land. I always palm launch and land, can't remember the last time my drone touched the ground.

Reactions: pdnicols
Thanks everyone - I appreciate the replies. I kind of like the idea of using the trigger for take off/land. I’ll have to play around a bit as I get more flights under my belt.

Thanks everyone - I appreciate the replies. I kind of like the idea of using the trigger for take off/land. I’ll have to play around a bit as I get more flights under my belt.
The Take off/Land on the trigger didn't work for me because I used to touch it inadvertently

I'm also a gimbal up/down for the trigger and AE lock for the Fn. I've tried other functions but I find those to the most useful and frequently used.

Hi - I was just wondering what function most people have the two programmable buttons on the remote set to. I am a new pilot and am just starting to get into my groove. Right now I have the fn button set to point the camera down or straight ahead but the other button is unassigned.

What have other pilots found to be the most convenient assignments for these buttons?
I swear i would like to use fn to switch between map/fpv but when i do that it always switch to quick shots menu... With others functions works perfect! Any one knows why?
Thanks

Like most here, I have the function button controlling the gimbal down/up view. I don't use the other one because my comedy arthritic hands make flying adventurous enough as it is and I've not been at it that long.

You may however like to have a look at my post of 25th July - Knowledge test in the middle of a flight anybody?

This concerns the function button inexplicably launching a knowledge test in the middle of a flight and bricking the app until it was completed. I still had control of the drone but my! What fun! I have provided all the details to DJI Support in a flurry of emails back and forth and it appears that they remain officially confused, judging by the ensuing utter silence.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502