Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

If a post is in violation of the Forum rules, i.e. language, spam, etc. the post may be edited or removed by an administrator.

Reactions: Roy Rogers
Do All Post Get Listed?

You have multiple multiple posts all using the same title and within the same thread so they are not showing up separately on the site.

Even the title of this thread "Post" is rather generic. Since the search bar is often used to find specific topics a more descriptive title will help you find the posts you are looking for.

You have multiple multiple posts all using the same title and within the same thread so they are not showing up separately on the site.

Even the title of this thread "Post" is rather generic. Since the search bar is often used to find specific topics a more descriptive title will help you find the posts you are looking for.
Thank you for attempting to help . what would you suggest I do in the future ?

Thank you for attempting to help . what would you suggest I do in the future ?

Most folks follow these naming conventions:

1. Give each post a descriptive and unique name (not just "post")
  2. If you have multiple photos from the same subject better post them together as a gallery (include location/event/date in the subject line)
  3. If you have individual photos or videos give them suitable names as well (when you name it "photo#2" it won't get many views or be searchable)

You have some nice footage btw!

Reactions: Roy Rogers

2. If you have multiple photos from the same subject better post them together as a gallery (include location/event/date in the subject line)
  3. If you have individual photos or videos give them suitable names as well (when you name it "photo#2" it won't get many views or be searchable)
This was very helpful n I think I got it . Thank you very much for the help n the nice commit on my footage!

I was gonna go view n like your footage but it looks like you most just help people . That's awesome ! if you do have a channel you wanna promote , link me I will . Thanks again ! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef