Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Perspective spark buyers

redmageofthay

Join
Mar 1, 2018
Hello all,

I’ve been in love with the spark since last year but haven’t saved enough to buy yet. Now the air is out and honestly I’m not running a YouTube channel just looking to have some fun on the weekends etc. anyway, spark prices have dropped quite a bit. Last week I saw fly more for us$ 550 with $75 gift card included. So essentially can use the 75 card for an extra battery and other accessories (think gimbal cover etc). Now I see the fly more combo for $499. When to jump in?

When to jump in, thats a good question. Thats really up to you and your "comfort" zone when it comes to spending money. I'm sure if you wait till the 2018 Christmas Holiday you'll probably find lower prices. But do you want to wait till then? But you could be using it now. So, you'll need to make that decision...

I've owned my Spark for sometime and I've not needed any "accessories" like extended legs, skins, gimbal cover, etc... Bought a few extra batteries and a GPC case to take it on my motorcycle. The foam case that it came is excellent for throwing it in my backpack and keeping everything secure including the gimbal...

Hello all,

I’ve been in love with the spark since last year but haven’t saved enough to buy yet. Now the air is out and honestly I’m not running a YouTube channel just looking to have some fun on the weekends etc. anyway, spark prices have dropped quite a bit. Last week I saw fly more for us$ 550 with $75 gift card included. So essentially can use the 75 card for an extra battery and other accessories (think gimbal cover etc). Now I see the fly more combo for $499. When to jump in?

Reactions: redmageofthay
Hello all,

Where do you see $499? I just went to DJI and it is still at $549. Anyways, if the Fly More combo is $499 -get it, that is a good-good price. Plus you get a head start getting fly experience before the spring/summer. Good luck.

Reactions: lightbg
Be sue to get the replacement warranty. Also consider where you live and if you can fly there. The only thing close for me is a park so I go there at 8:00 in the morning and fly around mostly under 50 feet. Also in order to really have fun with your Drone you have to not be shy, I mean you have to take chances and be willing to have people complain to you and not get upset. The good news is that compared to a Phantom which I also have people really do not get upset by a spark, she is so small and cute. Bring out the Phantom and now you are considered dangerous!

WOW cool, excellent deal!
$399 for the Spark Fly More Combo is unheard off.
MircroCenter has FMC at $549 now.

If you call the store and give them the SKU for the white FMC it should still be $399. The price on their website doesn't reflect the discount.

Reactions: Rafa7
Are you sure that you aren't confusing the new DJI special offer with the FMC?

Right now, DJI is giving a free RC with the purchase of the basic $399 Spark.

Sid

Reactions: Rafa7
Here is a rule of thumb. When you are ready. Buy.

Waiting for the best price. There will always be a better price when you give it time. There will always be better upgraded drone when you wait. So you'll never buy.

Reactions: Sparkbart
Got mine with the DJI Black Friday sale, $399 for the Spark, (includes battery) and $99 for the controller.. best deal I found at the time. They also had the Mavic Platinum for $1,050

Reactions: redmageofthay

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast