Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Part 107 Cert

Join
Jul 30, 2018
I'm curious as to how many Spark owners/pilots are pursuing (or have) Part 107 exam?

I've been working on it for a while now,and I think it's been beneficial even if I never take the exam.

Are the materials available at Rupprecht sufficient to pass the exam?

Looking at taking the exam in the Fall - around Thanksgiving.

Hi Landon,
I'm also in the middle of studying for my part 107 certificate. I'm using Drone Pilot Ground School on the internet, that is what I'm using and its working for me. I'm 85% done, probably be taking my test in November or December.

I just think drones are going to be a big deal in the near future, so I want to prepare myself for any opportunity for flying for some business or my own business. Just preparing......

Who knows, maybe Amazon will be looking, LOL.

I have been thinking about getting my part 107 certificate. I've only been flying this drone for about a month but have logged quiet a few hours thus far and have had a few people ask me about making video's for them (mainly for social media). I have found many resources that are pretty expensive. Please keep this thread going with what you think is the best study guide.

$150.00 USD, Remote Pilot 101 .

On line instruction for life with all the new rules up to date.

Drone Pilot Ground School $250 USD for 5 years. Within those five years you can study for your first initial certificate and get your recertification.

$150.00 USD, Remote Pilot 101 .

On line instruction for life with all the new rules up to date.
I used Remote Pilot 101, passed first time and Jason does a great job making the learning east to understand and with life time instruction. I’m about to study for my recertification, Remote 101 has already added a entire new learning path for the recertification. Highly recommend we have 3 pilots who all passed first time with help of Jason and the Remote 101 staff. But you do need to put in the time.

I am also interested in my part 107. I was thinking about doing a full day in person course with DARTdrones. Anybody have any experience with them?

I am a freelance web developer and I am thinking it would be nice to offer drone videos for some of my clients websites. I have also considered real estate videography.

I am also interested in other possible ways to use my drone for business and would love to hear what other businesses people are using their drones for.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef