Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Order Timestamp and Shipping

Finally got a shipping confirmation from DHL.

Any fellow Aussies in here who can advise how long delivery took to get from Shenzhen to a their door?

I'm flying out for a holiday on the morning of the 29th and, as I predicted would happen, the current delivery estimate is... the 29th... :(:mad:

Nooooooo

Reactions: Goose
Ordered my Red Flymore on 2017-06-05 15:12:32 (UTC). Last night at 12:44am (CST) my payment status changed to confirmed. Has not shipped yet, but should soon?

For those following along at home...

It's made it out of customs to the DHL sorting facility tonight. But will it magically make it on a truck tomorrow and beat the holiday deadline...? Stay tuned... ;)

I'm sweating bullets here people... :eek::D

Blue FLymore ordered 5/27 just changed status to Pay Confirmed and Shipped. Shipper Fedex, no tracking info yet, but getting closer.

I ordered white FM 2 days ago (2017-06-25 21:35:53 (UTC)), "shipped" just lit up. No FEDEX tracking yet.

Hello everyone,

How long after the shipping circle lit up to blue did you receive a tracking number? My order status changed to shipped this morning but I've yet to receive a tracking number.

Hello everyone,

How long after the shipping circle lit up to blue did you receive a tracking number? My order status changed to shipped this morning but I've yet to receive a tracking number.
Same boat as you. My shipping circle lit up last night but no tracking yet.

yeah, I got the info about a day or two later. good news is when I got it, it was already in Atlanta, GA. never had any info about china

Got a FEDEX tracking number this morning about 12 hours after status switched to "shipped" . It has been 4 days since I ordered my FM combo.

Got a FEDEX tracking number this morning about 12 hours after status switched to "shipped" . It has been 4 days since I ordered my FM combo.
I'm glad for you ,but I ordered mine two weeks ago and others ordered sooner and haven't received a shipping notice ..
in my case they didn't produce the spark as promised or the shipping starts on the 15th didn't necessarily mean it would ship as advertised in three days ..atleast that's how I remember it..
never the less, it is what it is, or isn't in this case...

I'm glad for you ,but I ordered mine two weeks ago and others ordered sooner and haven't received a shipping notice ..
in my case they didn't produce the spark as promised or the shipping starts on the 15th didn't necessarily mean it would ship as advertised in three days ..atleast that's how I remember it..
never the less, it is what it is, or isn't in this case...
I consider myself extremely lucky. I've noticed that some people have been waiting since May.

Where are you from? This has angered me slightly, i ordered the the white flymore on 2nd June and DJI CS have clearly stated its a first come first serve operation, yet you have yours on route!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502