Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Order Timestamp and Shipping

I did another chat and the guy kept telling me that mine was on the line getting scanned to be taken to the courier, which would take about 2 days. Once the courier gets it, it would be about 3 days for delivery. I asked him to tell me when I would get my shipping info and he would give me excuses. I'm not holding my breath and expect to get it by the 30th. I just told him that their process of first come, first serve was not fair.

I just told him that their process of first come, first serve was not fair.

And also a wildly inaccurate process. I've seen several people who ordered after me get tracking numbers already. If a bricks and mortar store had them today, I'd can my order in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, they only have FLs in stock at this point.

Don't feel bad guys. Idiots at DJI send my bird by Express, which by FedEx's definition, delivery from 8 am till 10:30 am. Or go find it at the sub station. 12 miles away during business hours which are the times our shop is open, figures. The address of delivery is our jewelry shop. Business hours 10:30am till 5 pm. So no bird. Called all day yesterday 4 times they said you want it pick it up or we will send it back. I told her keep it. Oh, well.

And also a wildly inaccurate process. I've seen several people who ordered after me get tracking numbers already. If a bricks and mortar store had them today, I'd can my order in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, they only have FLs in stock at this point.
Call Drone Nerds in Fla. Speak with Chris. Or here:
Amazon.com: DJI Spark Mini Quadcopter Drone Fly More Combo with Free 16GB Micro SD Card,Lava Red: Toys & Games
If your Prime you may get it sooner, combo. The 499 is shipping now at Amazon though. Then just get a refund from your supplier originally placed. I read in this forum a guy here got his in 5 days from the order.

Reactions: Goose
Call Drone Nerds in Fla. Speak with Chris. Or here:
Amazon.com: DJI Spark Mini Quadcopter Drone Fly More Combo with Free 16GB Micro SD Card,Lava Red: Toys & Games
If your Prime you may get it sooner, combo. The 499 is shipping now at Amazon though. Then just get a refund from your supplier originally placed. I read in this forum a guy here got his in 5 days from the order.

Thanks for the suggestion Andrew. Unfortunately, I'm in Australia. So no Amazon Prime here yet. I've called all the local dealers and it seems to be an Aussie delay generally (for some odd reason). None of them are expecting shipments before July. I'm stuck waiting it out another couple of weels...

Reactions: andrew reeves
Every time I check the delivery date is a different one.... i'll kill them all

Attachments

• IMG_3656.jpg
    IMG_3656.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3675.PNG
    IMG_3675.PNG
    92.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3676.jpg
    IMG_3676.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3679.PNG
    IMG_3679.PNG
    102.1 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: H3AD8U5TA
That sux! I ordered on the May 25 and have not received any shipping info. Worst thing is that I've seen people on here post that they have received it or have shipping info with order dates/time after mine.

FedEx wont deliver mine. they demand I pick up during business hours when I';m open in my store. UNBELIEVABLE, spoke to DJI in chat they, could care less

Well, one thing I know for sure. If you never take possession of the Spark, your credit card company won't require you to pay the charge.

Still trying to get this blasted thing. Crazy huh??? Knowing this company I'll have to fight for the credit back to the card by contesting the charge. And I'll have to get my recording from FedEx to prove my case, then wait 3 months for the credit. Never again I'll tell you will I deal with these people ag

How long after the final charge is applied to your card to they ship? (Not the pending charge they do when you place the order, that goes away in a couple of days.)
I've got a blue flymore on order from DJI direct placed on 5/27.

How long after the final charge is applied to your card to they ship? (Not the pending charge they do when you place the order, that goes away in a couple of days.)
They just hit me with the "real" charge for a blue fly more package too. Hopefully that means that ours will ship early next week!!

Reactions: BlueSkies99

I ordered on the 26th via PayPal. It's still sitting on "authorised". Given the current date, i suspect it wont hit the June 30 shipping date they have repeatedly quoted me...

Finally got a shipping confirmation from DHL.

Any fellow Aussies in here who can advise how long delivery took to get from Shenzhen to a their door?

I'm flying out for a holiday on the morning of the 29th and, as I predicted would happen, the current delivery estimate is... the 29th... :(:mad:

still no charge on mine (authorized). I'm guessing at the current rate people seem to getting them mine won't ship until at least the 30th.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502