Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Order Timestamp and Shipping

Payment goes to "Pay Confirmed" first. Then 4th button "Shipped" will turn blue, then you'll receive an email, then you'll get a tracking number.

How long did it take for most people to get their email with tracking number? My order has been showing as shipped for a few hours now. I chatted with DJI to try to get a tracking number and they stated that "shipped" just means it was shipped from the factory to the warehouse, and the courier will pick it up on the 29th or 30th. He also said that none of the fly more combos are shipping before the 30th. I called him out on that BS and literally linked him to this thread... He didn't have a response to that... Order time was 2017-05-24 22:56:12 (UTC)

I take everything back I said about DJI, FOR NOW, Look at this:
Shipped
Order Completed
Payment Status: Pay Confirmed
Payment Method: PayPal Online Payment
Total: USD $673.95
Order Time: 2017-05-25 13:58:58 (UTC)

WOWOWOW, lets see the email from them.
Nothing just yet. Only checked the DJI account page and Low and behold...White Combo

Payment Status: Pay Confirmed
Shipping Status: Pending
Shipping Company: Fedex
Tracking Number:

Last edited:
While sitting here waiting on my little guy to be delivered on Tuesday, I had a strange thought.

Do you think that the FedEx/DHL/whomever's 747 mother-delivery-ships are going to get postpartum depression once all of the little flybabies get unloaded from their bellies?

.. yeah. I'm getting delirious I suppose.

One thing to note is the number of people that are getting them delivered a day early. My Lava Red Flymore was initially scheduled for delivery today. Then it missed the cutoff and the delivery date moved to Monday the 19th. Then this morning, like others mentioned, I got an email saying the delivery date has been changed from Monday the 19th to today the 16th and it was out for delivery. I'm retired and am usually at home so no big deal. But if you are a member of the rat race then pay close attention as it does require a signature. Happy flying.

I finally received the shipping confirmation mail with the FEDEX tracking number ! Youhou ! :D:D:D:D:D:D
I saw a guy say he got shipping confirmation earlier and he also ordered on the 25 but six hours before me. I'm hoping I get mine soon just a bummer that the weekend is here. Maybe Monday or you think they will work through the weekend?

I saw a guy say he got shipping confirmation earlier and he also ordered on the 25 but six hours before me. I'm hoping I get mine soon just a bummer that the weekend is here. Maybe Monday or you think they will work through the weekend?

There's maybe a chance that they work on saturday...

I can't believe it. Shipping exception!!!!!!!!
Look at the file below.
I have the luck of the Irish...

Order Summary

Order Amount: USD $673.95

Payment Method: Online Payment

Order Time: 2017-05-25 13:58:58 (UTC)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170617-083209.png
    Screenshot_20170617-083209.png
    185.4 KB · Views: 14
Ordered 25th at 13:58 UTC should of been here Wednesday, fedex gave notice of shipping exception. Probably stopped in SHENZHEN CN, because I wasn't nice to the chat people at DJI. The notice says it will be here next Wednesday.

The shipping exception is normal. The details will likely show that the package simply didn't make it to the plane before the cutoff time, very common for new product shipments coming out of China.

From my experience with similar situations (if you're in the US anyway), you will see movement on Sunday Night US time as the plane in China makes it's way to the US, clears customs and then hits a FedEx hub for distribution.

My spark is in the same batch right now, with scheduled delivery on Wednesday. Good chance that Wednesday will turn into a Tuesday, but not always.

Reactions: andrew reeves
The shipping exception is normal. The details will likely show that the package simply didn't make it to the plane before the cutoff time, very common for new product shipments coming out of China.

From my experience with similar situations (if you're in the US anyway), you will see movement on Sunday Night US time as the plane in China makes it's way to the US, clears customs and then hits a FedEx hub for distribution.

My spark is in the same batch right now, with scheduled delivery on Wednesday. Good chance that Wednesday will turn into a Tuesday, but not always.
Now, with that news I can enjoy my covfeefee, oops, not to piss off the newly appointed FAA director, I was told anonymously by WH staff it's going to be the ex CEO of Toy R Us. You didn't hear it from me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar