Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Official Mavic Air discussion threads

aviscomi

Premium Pilot
Join
May 27, 2017
Loc
Philadelphia, PA
Official Mavic Air discussion threads over on the Mavic side...LOL

upload_2018-1-22_15-27-3.png

Reactions: Bubbles!!!
I think they should have named it the "SparMav" :D

This is awesome, a hybrid between the Mavic and Spark. It literally looks half Mavic and half Spark. Can't wait for the final specs and pricing.

What drone do you have?
Mark...
What about him?
Not the creep next-door, that's the name of the drone...
*awkward silence with faint buzzing noise*

Reactions: Sp@rkyPilot55
What drone do you have?
Mark...
What about him?
Not the creep next-door, that's the name of the drone...
*awkward silence with faint buzzing noise*
Yeah, you lost me on that one...

Well... I'm willing to deal with a slightly weird design if I have backward obstacle avoidance and slo-mo 1080 lol

Mavic Air is exactly what I wanted especially size and flying time but $799 is too much.
Probably wait for big price drop until then spark is my drone.
Can’t beat $399 flying combo deal and charging stations (sold extra batteries and charger to get charging station with two extra batteries).
Hopefully I might be able to find Mavic Air combo for $599 in the future hahahaha

Reactions: amir
I note the Air has wi-fi connection. Does anyone with knowledge of such things think it will be able to fly further than the Spark in Europe on the CE standard or will the system be exactly the same as Spark?

Reactions: BelGer
I note the Air has wi-fi connection. Does anyone with knowledge of such things think it will be able to fly further than the Spark in Europe on the CE standard or will the system be exactly the same as Spark?
it's 4,000 meters FCC or 2,000 meters CE

So, theoretically, that's 4x the range of the Spark on the CE standard. I wonder how they achieved that?
They DJI calling it enhanced wifi or something like that

Somebody get the new software update and see if OTG works on the Spark Now!!!
No mention of that in the release notes, besides I think it'll be a firmware update for OTG

Exactly, And just so happens they put one out that takes OTG 4k and folding drone with and control

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bornzero2none