Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Notice to airmen

Poletramp

Join
Jun 24, 2018
Notice to airmen and all drone pilots in the province of Quebec since the 24th of April all flood water zones are no fly zones for drones till May 31 2019. Fines are up to $3000 .So be careful where you fly in Quebec .

Notice to airmen and all drone pilots in the province of Quebec since the 24th of April all flood water zones are no fly zones for drones till May 31 2019. Fines are up to $3000 .So be careful where you fly in Quebec .

Thanks for the heads up, I was going to go fly near the Ottawa until all this water came along. Are you okay where you are?

I would show you arial`s but i would incriminate myself . It came close enough for us to remove all our basement furniture then the river peaked . Just hoping it goes down fast enough to prevent ground seepage . Our water well is contaminated with God knows what and we have a couple of broken sections of fence which is nothing compared to my neighbors they have a couple of feet of water on their main floor it's truly a sad situation .

I would show you arial`s but i would incriminate myself . It came close enough for us to remove all our basement furniture then the river peaked . Just hoping it goes down fast enough to prevent ground seepage . Our water well is contaminated with God knows what and we have a couple of broken sections of fence which is nothing compared to my neighbors they have a couple of feet of water on their main floor it's truly a sad situation .

Wow, glad you've escaped somewhat... we are way up on a hill, so we are out harm's way. Sorry about your neighbors though. You will probably have to shock your well multiple times onces things go back to normal. We had to one year as the cap broke on the well head and some ground water got in. We had ecoli for a short time.

Reactions: Poletramp

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef