Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

No limit drones

anpickard

Join
Jul 8, 2018
So I have purchased the license for my spark. What do I need to do after rolling back the software to version 1.09. When I edit the flight controller info and write it on to the spark won't the app just force me to do an update Preflight?

Yes, not really clear. Nobody is forced for update, the app has no gun to force you :), but you will get each time a warning.

Reactions: AirCam and pmshop
Yes, not really clear. Nobody is forced for update, the app has no gun to force you :), but you will get each time a warning.

^

Everybody should have to read this and then pass a test about it before they are allowed to fly a drone. The solution is, "Just say, NO!"

Reactions: AC5FF
Sorry if I wasn't clear on my question. The current version of the OS on the Spark we will call version 1.10 and the older version we will call 1.09. That being said with the nolimktdrones software to edit or change the flight controller parameters on the spark to say "Sport+" you will need to roll back the OS on the spark to version 1.09 being that it is the last fully supported version by the editing software NLD. With the older OS and the edited flight controller parameters on the spark, when I go to fly the spark will the DJI GO 4 app make me do an update preflight to the newer software? I hope that was clearer than the first time.

Sorry if I wasn't clear on my question. The current version of the OS on the Spark we will call version 1.10 and the older version we will call 1.09. That being said with the nolimktdrones software to edit or change the flight controller parameters on the spark to say "Sport+" you will need to roll back the OS on the spark to version 1.09 being that it is the last fully supported version by the editing software NLD. With the older OS and the edited flight controller parameters on the spark, when I go to fly the spark will the DJI GO 4 app make me do an update preflight to the newer software? I hope that was clearer than the first time.

Much clearer.
And we refer to the firmware revisions as 0.0900 and 0.1000 and so forth.
That is what got us confused.

If you roll back to 0.0900, on every DJI GO 4 startup, you will be prompted to update but it is not mandatory as 0.0400 was - disabling the spark until you update.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bornzero2none