Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

No distance, velocity or height

Tom Sanchez

Join
Nov 24, 2017
Just notice when I hook my otg cable up that my distance, height and velocity show zero on my phone. Everything works except those. When I disconnect and run off wifi, they all come back. Just started happening. Also selected airplane mode, same thing. Any ideas? I'm using a samsung s8. I connect via wifi from remote to phone, once connected, I connect otg.

Just notice when I hook my otg cable up that my distance, height and velocity show zero on my phone. Everything works except those. When I disconnect and run off wifi, they all come back. Just started happening. Also selected airplane mode, same thing. Any ideas? I'm using a samsung s8. I connect via wifi from remote to phone, once connected, I connect otg.

Similar issues have been posted here. I recommend doing a search.

Ok, I uninstalled the DJI app and downloaded version 4.1.15 from the internet, not the play store. Works fine now with OTG and my Samsung S8.

I have the same issue but also i dont see gps signal and remote. But it works. I can fly my drone and set home point.

Hello Tom, I've tried to get the 4.4.15 version back but seems each time I try i run into a wall.my spark flew for 3 months with no problems but since the new update with the otg cable or wifi -rc connect it all stinks.is it possible to tell me how you got the old version? thanks

Hello Tom, I've tried to get the 4.4.15 version back but seems each time I try i run into a wall.my spark flew for 3 months with no problems but since the new update with the otg cable or wifi -rc connect it all stinks.is it possible to tell me how you got the old version? thanks
All I did was go on Google and searched for the older version and downloaded it. You have to delete the current app off your device before you install older version. I use an android Galaxy s8. Once installed, do not update software and make sure you turn off auto update in play store for android devices. Don't know about Apple. Hope this helps.

Thanks Tom, I will give it a try. I deleted the 1.18 a few days ago because the new version was so bad

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis