Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

NLD Mod Spark RTH failure?

carloliveira

Join
Aug 9, 2018
Has anyone experienced any failure of RTH when using the NLD mod on bird firmware .1000 RC firmware .600 using NLDGO 4.1.22 app without OTG cable. I have recently had it happen twice and on the second attempt I purposely simulated the error by flying as far as possible till signal was lost in 2.4 ghz and the RC reported signal loss as well as a RTH failure afterwards. This isn't the first time and I am able to recover simply by walking in the direction of the Spark in order to regain signal and fly back manually. I have verified GPS lock prior to all flights and I have tested RTH manually to verify it actually works within a distance of less than 1000 ft. The last RTH failure I experienced was when I flew out as far as 2500 ft, signal was lost, and the RC initiated on its own as its designed to, and RTH failed as stated with a dialogue box on the screen of my smartphone. Could be a one off but just curious of other users experiences.....

I would like to buy a spark that will actually do hand gestures. I have several that are marginal. If you have one that does a palm launch and fly away or fly back consistently (mostly the fly back and away), I would be very interested in buying it (just need the spark - not the controller) or will trade two for one that only marginally do the hand gestures. Email me if you have one that you would sell. "[email protected]"

I would like to buy a spark that will actually do hand gestures. I have several that are marginal. If you have one that does a palm launch and fly away or fly back consistently (mostly the fly back and away), I would be very interested in buying it (just need the spark - not the controller) or will trade two for one that only marginally do the hand gestures. Email me if you have one that you would sell. "[email protected]"

You need to post a WTB or WANT TO BUY request in the classifieds of this forum, my post has nothing to do with me wanting to sell my SPARK and I have no intention to sell it either....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast