Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Night flying with the spark? Silly or?

I need your help guys , as I traied to fly my AC yesterday night and just when I reached 120 m height I got too much lagging and choppy image and the mobile screen turned gray , that I couldn't know where did my AC gone, until I decreased the the height to 90 m then I got back the image agin on my mobile but with same lagging, even when I got it back to my location and on 2 m height still lagging , knowing that I was using OTG cable. Any idea what was the problem and how to solve it ?

I need your help guys , as I traied to fly my AC yesterday night and just when I reached 120 m height I got too much lagging and choppy image and the mobile screen turned gray , that I couldn't know where did my AC gone, until I decreased the the height to 90 m then I got back the image agin on my mobile but with same lagging, even when I got it back to my location and on 2 m height still lagging , knowing that I was using OTG cable. Any idea what was the problem and how to solve it ?
Are you sure of antennas position?

Sent from my SM-G950F using SparkPilots Spark Forum mobile app

Have no problem flying at night first time I took it out and put it in video mode I didn't realize when you did that the red lights would shut off scared the hell out of me thought I lost the Drone but the feed was still there... here's a picture I did when I was in Vegas a week agoView attachment 1271

Sent from my SM-G930P using SparkPilots Spark Forum mobile app
Nice shot, where did you take off from? I'm assuming if you were to rip down the strip it would cause all kinds of havoc. I noticed the same thing the other night... Click record video and your spark disappears! I have not flown at night since but wondering can you record video w/out the red lights going off?

On another note the Spark needs more lights for night flying (IMO) ... Has anyone installed strobes yet? I hate to pay 25 each for the Strobon Cree lights but they may be the best option.

I just took off from the parking lot, I've seen a lot of videos of people flying over the strip. I did my self but it was a 6am when it's not busy. I prefer the red lights off when filming as not to have a red glow on your footage. I just didn't realize that it shut off by itself on the p3s you have to shut it off manually

Sent from my SM-G930P using SparkPilots Spark Forum mobile app

More like a Lightning Snow Show.

Nice.:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502