Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

NFZ data

B W

Join
Jan 28, 2018
can someone tell me how to bypass the NFZ feature on my spark. I live smack dab in the desert but within the five mile radius of a small airport. No luck fly this even in my yard or house.

can someone tell me how to bypass the NFZ feature on my spark. I live smack dab in the desert but within the five mile radius of a small airport. No luck fly this even in my yard or house.

Not to be a dick about it...but, there is a certain amount of personal responsibility associated with learning the features and capabilities of any product. Other people here have invested time and effort in trying to get answers to their issues by doing the following:

1) Reading the manual
2) Searching on YouTube
3) Joining forums such as this
4) After joining, searching within it for possible answers
5) Performing a general Google search
6) Searching the DJI website

I'm sure that you would get more and better answers to your questions here, if you started off stating that you researched items 1) through 6) above, and still were not able to resolve your issues and were asking for help from forum members.

To do anything else, with all of the resources available to you, is just plain lazy.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. Hopefully - after your Google and forum search, etc. - you’ll continue to read and participate in this forum.

This place is a great resource for Spark info, but you must take responses with a grain of salt.

Not all forum members pounce on folks that have only joined two days ago...and then make matters worse by putting their entire reply in bold letters. To do so might be interpreted as being a dick...lol.

Fly safe!

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully - after your Google and forum search, etc. - you’ll continue to read and participate in this forum.

This place is a great resource for Spark info, but you must take responses with a grain of salt.

Not all forum members pounce on folks that have only joined two days ago...and then make matters worse by putting their entire reply in bold letters. To do so might be interpreted as being a dick...lol.

Fly safe!

:D

Fly safe!

Yes, after reading DESERTWINDDICKHEAD's response I have to agree with you!

I understand your frustration since I am in a similar situation.
If you are in a yellow zone you should be able to unlock from inside the app. If you have trouble try dji.com/flysafe instead. If you are in a red zone you probably shouldn’t be flying.
Flying within five miles of an airport requires notifying the tower (first).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bornzero2none