Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

NEW NEED HELP SETTING UP A NEW SPARK

Denny Scott

Join
Jul 6, 2018
I live in Plainfield Indiana and just bought a new Spark and would like to meet with someone that knows what their doing to help me set it up. Very frustrated. Thanks.

Have you tried looking in YouTube? There are a few good Spark setup videos in there to follow. It's not that bad at all, just need a few dedicated hours if this is your first drone.

Welcome to the board, good luck and fly safe.

Reactions: Caarlsbl
YouTube is your friend.

I watched this video two or three times, playing with the Spark between. It's one of many excellent videos on setting up a Spark.

I live in Plainfield Indiana and just bought a new Spark and would like to meet with someone that knows what their doing to help me set it up. Very frustrated. Thanks.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Denny Scott.

YouTube does seem to have helpful information on the Spark and sometimes you may have to watch a video a few times before it "clicks".

Feel free to post the particular issues you may be having and the members here will help you.

I live north of Indy by the way and welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Last edited:
The video's on the DJI website are very good to. I had mine a week and researched everything before I even took it outside to fly.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Denny Scott.

YouTube does seem to have helpful information on the Spark and sometimes you may have to watch a video a few times before it "clicks".

Feel free to post the particular issues you may be having and the members here will help you.

I live north of Indy by the way and welcome to the Forum.:cool:
Checking in from Muncie! Glad to know there's some other Hoosiers on here

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis