Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New firmware coming

I'm still use 01.00.0400 (RC) and 01.00.0900 (AC) but I can use OTG using iOS or Android.
Yes OTG works, but it was not official and supported by DJI. With this new fw it will be officially supported by DJI and probably better than as is now.

My otg don't work with my Samsung galaxy Tabb 2 always trouble to connect the RC to the Tablet with otg. This New firmware fix this problem?

Yes OTG works, but it was not official and supported by DJI. With this new fw it will be officially supported by DJI and probably better than as is now.
I c, IMHO current OTG implementation already flawless good. I never got any problem with it using both iOS and Android phone.

Btw which otg cable are you using? I have an old otg usb 2.0 to micro usb but my htc u11+ is usb type c 3.1

Not sure why you'd want to use a cable with Spark. I haven't found it ever to produce a better quality image or a better connection. It just gets in the way. Maybe this firmware will *add* some benefit to the cable to make it worth the trouble?

I use otg cable to connect spark with DJI goggles.

Also I use it, to switch to a 2.4g channel. After switching, RC's WiFi is invisible to my device.

My otg don't work with my Samsung galaxy Tabb 2 always trouble to connect the RC to the Tablet with otg. This New firmware fix this problem?
Fiete,
I too have a Tab 2 that I was having difficulty with.
The fix I found was to have everything on, RC and AC connected (green light) start doing.
Restart tablet.
Restart DJI Go 4.

Works every time. Don't ask why, don't know but it works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena