Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New battery

Francisco Solis

Join
Feb 16, 2018
Hi everyone,
I’m 2hrs flight new to the drone world.
I have a question and would like some information, i just purchased a second battery and would like to know, is there any update or calibration that needs to done before any use?.

Thank you
Loving this little drone “Spark”

Hi everyone,
I have a question and would like some information, i just purchased a second battery and would like to know, is there any update or calibration that needs to done before any use?.

Thank you
I have had to update the firmware on all the batteries I've bought. Charge the battery and use it, and the system will check firmware automatically and prompt you to update. Just click yes and it only takes a few seconds. Incidentally, if you click no, you can still fly, but that update request will happen every time you use that battery.

Reactions: alex_hidrobo
If the battery firmware needs to be updated, you'll see an inconsistent firmware prompt appear on the home screen in DJI GO. Or you could connect your Spark to the DJI Assistant 2 application with that battery installed and update the firmware as described in step #21 here.

Reactions: DesertWindAero
Hi everyone,

Thank you
charge it first ; )

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef