Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Need help please.

Brady1929

Join
Dec 24, 2017
Hello,
I can't get my Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 to sign into the DJI Go4 app. Keeps saying that I have the incorrect password. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks.

Are you able to log into your DJI account on DJI's website here?

No I wasn't able to log on. I reset my password. It worked for my Galaxy Note 4. Anyway, I will try it when I get home from work. Thanks.
I am new to the Spark and absolutely love it. Can you please tell me how to get my Pics, videos, and panos to either my phone or computer? I am old and all this technology is a bit confusing to me. Thank you.

Can you please tell me how to get my Pics, videos, and panos to either my phone or computer?
I remove the memory card from the back of the Spark, plug it into a memory card reader (I use this one), and plug that into the USB port on my computer.

If you don't have a memory card reader, you could also power on your Spark and connect a micro USB cable between the port on the rear of your Spark and your computer.

Ok my Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 is giving me the message, "Network unavailabe. Check your internet connection". And I am signed into my home network.

Ok my Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 is giving me the message, "Network unavailabe. Check your internet connection". And I am signed into my home network.
Right now is impossible to sign In once you install the version 4.1.22 . you may need to write in to them . i tested on my note3. i think it may work on Monday. other version i test is ok

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef