Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Navigation system error

Kevinjordan

Join
Feb 8, 2019
Hi guys, yesteday i was edit some video at dji go 4 and makes my spark stays on for while, and after that i wan fly to take some picture, but sudenly when i turn on again, 4 redlight come out, i dont know why, no crash, no hard landed but navigation system error and i cant fly it now. I have calibrating IMU, compas and reupdate firmware but promble not solved, any suggest or maybe you guys know how to fix this?. This makes me so angry and this problem make my vacation horible. And i wanna ask, is that posible if gps card broken cause overheat even i in room with AC. Thanks for ur kindness

If it is the lights on the Spark, it may be telling you something.

Screenshot_20190208-064409~2.png

Hi guys, yesteday i was edit some video at dji go 4 and makes my spark stays on for while, and after that i wan fly to take some picture, but sudenly when i turn on again, 4 redlight come out, i dont know why, no crash, no hard landed but navigation system error and i cant fly it now. I have calibrating IMU, compas and reupdate firmware but promble not solved, any suggest or maybe you guys know how to fix this?. This makes me so angry and this problem make my vacation horible. And i wanna ask, is that posible if gps card broken cause overheat even i in room with AC. Thanks for ur kindness

If the Spark's fan was running while you were editing, it's doubtful that the CPU would overheat ... especially in an air-conditioned room. If the fan wasn't running then all bets are off.

That said, I almost always pull the SD card, copy the video to my laptop an edit it there. Better editing tools and less stress on the Spark.

If the Spark's fan was running while you were editing, it's doubtful that the CPU would overheat ... especially in an air-conditioned room. If the fan wasn't running then all bets are off.

That said, I almost always pull the SD card, copy the video to my laptop an edit it there. Better editing tools and less stress on the Spark.
Thanks for ur advise, but this is my first time i wanna edit some video, before this i just play for fun so idk if this gonna happen, cause i think if they give us some app to use that, why dont we use it. That app esier to use but if the cons make spark dosent work i think should not make thats app

Attachments

• 20190207_225544.jpg
    20190207_225544.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
Its 4 solid red sir, idk why it happen

Its 4 light solid red sir, whts mean critical error?

I did a quick search and found that whatever the problem is, it said to contact DJI for service.

Another post said the person was near or in a No Fly Zone and the Spark wouldn't spin up the motors.

Are you near an airport, military base, etc.?

Use the app AIRMAP available in the app stores to see your immediate airspace and if there are restrictions.

Thus shows a critical error something is nor right
Thanks for ur advise, but this is my first time i wanna edit some video, before this i just play for fun so idk if this gonna happen, cause i think if they give us some app to use that, why dont we use it. That app esier to use but if the cons make spark dosent work i think should not make thats app

Contact DJI. Get a free replacement.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef