Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

My Spark crashes today

ÀlQu

Join
Jun 21, 2018
Hello people!
I bought my Spark two months ago.
During this period of time I was enthusiastic about my small drone.
Today everything has changed. In a spectacular flight from Norway, he became crazy and did not respond to control, and finally ended up crashing.
I leave here the flight record log. I would be very grateful if someone tells me what happened.

DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

Could be your environment was an issue. The map does not show us what kind of terrain you flew, but you got significant yaw errors and magnetic interference usually indicating compass issue. Either compass failure, or often environmental.

Hi guys! Thank you all for your responses.

I did not fly underneath anything. The terrain is a cliff in a very rocky mountain. There was relatively close (aprox. 20 meters) a type of voltage tower.

I think that this voltage tower maybe decalibrate the compass, but it's very strange.

The drone crashed into the rocks and fell down at least 40 meters. Where it fell is a very dangerous acces zone and was impossible to recovery.
I only want to know what happened because i don't know if it's worth buying a new one.

Thank you again for you responses :)

Sorry about the loss. Open a repair ticket with DJI and see what they say. They really want the on board data which you cant retrieve, but maybe if its a known problem, who knows?
Luck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delf