Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

My Must Have DJI Spark Accesories!

VIRACO

Join
Jul 25, 2017
Hello Spark Pilots!

I have made a short video where I introduce the must have accessories for my DJI Spark. Have a look at the link below (will bring you to the YouTube video)! Let me know if you like and would you use these accessories. Also, please feel free to add additional accessories you think are a must have for the DJI Spark! Enjoy!

Screenshot_20180401-111647.jpg

Nice April Fool's joke! Pure click bait based on the title as nothing you showed is a "MUST HAVE". lol, you got me to watch the video... I have to remember what today is...

Reactions: ELD.visuals
............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`

.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
................................`:,,...........................`..............__

My thoughts exactly.

Nice April Fool's joke! Pure click bait based on the title as nothing you showed is a "MUST HAVE". lol, you got me to watch the video... I have to remember what today is...
Hey bud, if you check the upload date on YouTube it was march 28th. So yea posting it on April 1st on this page might make it seem like a click bait but wasn't my intention at all. Feel free to mention your must have spark accessories.

Nice constructive feedback! Don't hesitate to mention your must have dji spark accessories.

I did not read your comment until afterwards. I fell asleep instead ;-)
Feedback would be greatly appreciated, and if you have any spark accessories you would like to share please feel free.

You my have created it on the 28th of March but you posted it on April 1st... Why the delay?

None of what you mention in the video is a "Must Have". By the very nature of the definition of "accessories" means they aren't necessary. Being "accessories" what is a "must have" and a "nicety" are purely subjective.

I don't consider any accessory I have for my Spark a "Must Have". One could and probably will argue the Remote is a nicety OR a must have. IMO, its a "nice to have accessory" because it makes it easier to fly. Extra batteries are "nice to have accessories" as you don't have to keep charging the same battery having to wait in between flights..

The covers you mention aren't necessary, Using the foam case that came with the Spark is small and solves the problem of your props needing protection as well as the gimbal. And what would be the point of putting that set-up on your Spark. You'd still need to carry batteries and other accessories. What you show is just an "alternative" but not a MUST HAVE...

Hey bud, if you check the upload date on YouTube it was march 28th. So yea posting it on April 1st on this page might make it seem like a click bait but wasn't my intention at all. Feel free to mention your must have spark accessories.

Reactions: VIRACO
You my have created it on the 28th of March but you posted it on April 1st... Why the delay?

None of what you mention in the video is a "Must Have". By the very nature of the definition of "accessories" means they aren't necessary. Being "accessories" what is a "must have" and a "nicety" are purely subjective.

I don't consider any accessory I have for my Spark a "Must Have". One could and probably will argue the Remote is a nicety OR a must have. IMO, its a "nice to have accessory" because it makes it easier to fly. Extra batteries are "nice to have accessories" as you don't have to keep charging the same battery having to wait in between flights..

The covers you mention aren't necessary, Using the foam case that came with the Spark is small and solves the problem of your props needing protection as well as the gimbal. And what would be the point of putting that set-up on your Spark. You'd still need to carry batteries and other accessories. What you show is just an "alternative" but not a MUST HAVE...
Appreciate the Feedback! This is very helpful and very detailed. I get your point, this is my first review video on YouTube so it's nice to have this type of conversation. The delay was only due to the fact that I wanted to share with this group but didn't think of it straight away.

I use the case to move my drone and everything with it when travelling (in a plane or car). To keep everything safe.

I use the skeleton when needing to travel light, like walking and quick access. I put the remote in , batteries in my bag and the spark to the side. I'm ready to fly in seconds.

Not sure of that clarifies anything but that's my setup.

Reactions: Sparkbart

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502