Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Maximum speed question

blackomega

Join
Jan 29, 2019
When i am flying normally with GO4 the fastest it will go, non sport mode is just over 9kph but in activetrack, or RTH or even flying missions with Litchi.
it will go up to 30kph.

Is there a setting i have to change or something?

Yes that is the max speed for normal mode. If you want to go faster, then you need to switch to sport mode. The switch is on the front of the controller. If you are flying without a controller then you cannot enter sport mode. Once in sport mode be aware that all collision avoidance sensors are off.

Yes that is the max speed for normal mode. If you want to go faster, then you need to switch to sport mode. The switch is on the front of the controller. If you are flying without a controller then you cannot enter sport mode. Once in sport mode be aware that all collision avoidance sensors are off.
Thanks for the answer. as you may notice i said the fastest it will go non sports mode

When i am flying normally with GO4 the fastest it will go, non sport mode is just over 9kph but in activetrack, or RTH or even flying missions with Litchi.
it will go up to 30kph.

We are having trouble understanding your question...

You are trying to make the Spark fly faster when in P Mode?!? [non-Sport as you called it].

Seems like switching to Sport Mode as suggested is the solution.

Please rephrase the question if that doesn't address the "problem"

it will go up to 30kph.

Is the slider in the Go4 app at the maximum?

20190306_170046.png

Reactions: Andre Levite
I never checked.
It's faster than beginner mode.

If you turn the obstacle avoidance OFF, the Spark will travel a little faster, but not as fast as Sport mode.

It's been a while since I've flown due to winter.

Reactions: Biggmoinc
How fast can you get it to go in non-sport mode with that siding cranked all the way
10~11km/hr with Obstacle avoidance ON
~20km/hr with Obstacle avoidance OFF

Btw, what speed are you trying to achieve? When you switch to sports mode, you get a max. speed of 50km/hr. But the actual speed at which the AC flies depends on your right stick movement. So, it is possible to film moving at 30km/hr or 40km/hr while in Sports mode.

Last edited:
I saw the word "Litchi" :D

Flying FPV with litchi would be the same as the DJI GO 4 app speed wise.

However, if you program a mission for 50kmp/h, you will get that without switching to Sport mode.
Everything about the mission will be programmed into the spark, speeds included.

Reactions: tmarez

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef