Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Lost my drone

Yep, Paul is correct in all counts. You’ve lost your drone, which I’m sure is upsetting enough - but just remember when you breach the laws you muck it up for everyone else if something goes wrong. We’re already an unpopular hobby in the uk.

Reactions: Paul Lee
Well looking at the flight log it looks like it has indeed landed safely around about 40 Rotherhithe St.
That is where I would go and start making enquiries. It might even be on a rooftop or up in a tree in that vicinity.View attachment 2503
It took you 54% to get as high and as far as you did and it initiated RTH AT 46% so theoretically your remaining power was insufficient to RTH
The biggest mistake in this is your inexperience I'm afraid..... At 25% power it initiated Auto landing you could have cancelled this and flew it closer home as much as the remaining battery would have allowed.
It acted correctly all the way it was returning to home like it should but due to the distance and height you flew it to it hit the low battery which must be set to 25% in your parameters.
Also (And I do apologise as I am in no way trying to tell you how to fly) The UK height limit for flying a drone is 400ft.... You can be prosecuted for anything above this.....
Hope this helps.... So my opinion is Pilot Error.....
Thanks for looking into this.
It initiated auto landing at 46% if i remeber and rth kicked in, which was coming home the right path when i took control but for some reason my signal was lost and i could not connect so it flew away.
Thanks everyone for your help

As I said ... try looking around the area I suggested and maybe put up some reward posters for someone finding it with you details on it...

As I said ... try looking around the area I suggested and maybe put up some reward posters for someone finding it with you details on it...
Also paul what does P-GPS mean? Did it have any interface with metal?

I notice dji app to be glitchy on some occasions. IOS system too, otg and no background apps. So fly carefully with any craft. These are mass made things do fail them.

Reactions: Sparky786

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena