Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Lost my drone

Sparky786

Join
Sep 8, 2017
Hi guys, after flying for couple of months lost my drone.
Having 60% still remaining it decided to land, after taking controll making it come to home point it decided to drift and i lost signal. It was only 200m away frm me but i could not gain controll.
I tried to find the TXT file but i cant seem to find it..should the file be on my flight record?
Thank you

Reactions: andreas
You will find your flight record in Myfiles/Local Storage/Devicestorage/DJI/dji.go.v4/FlightRecord.... The are named with the date under them.....
Upload it to DJI Flight Log Viewer
Then copy and paste the address for the results here for us to have a look at / advise.

Hmm that's where mine are located.....You can go into the DJIgo4 app and select flight record from there .

Restart your Android device and check for the flight log then.

Reactions: Sparky786
This happened to my mates mav. We found it by going into find my drone. But looking around at the gps spot it told us to go approx 500mtrs away we couldn't find it. So looking at how high it was at last info I decided to continue going in general direction and found it a further 200mtrs away in someone's front yard. Sorry to here about ur. Hope this info may help someone

Could you upload your last flight log for us to have a look at ?
We might be able to analyze speed, direction and battery life to give you an idea of where it may be....
Upload your Flight log in the link and paste the result link...
DJI Flight Log Viewer

Well looking at the flight log it looks like it has indeed landed safely around about 40 Rotherhithe St.
That is where I would go and start making enquiries. It might even be on a rooftop or up in a tree in that vicinity.Google Maps.png
It took you 54% to get as high and as far as you did and it initiated RTH AT 46% so theoretically your remaining power was insufficient to RTH
The biggest mistake in this is your inexperience I'm afraid..... At 25% power it initiated Auto landing you could have cancelled this and flew it closer home as much as the remaining battery would have allowed.
It acted correctly all the way it was returning to home like it should but due to the distance and height you flew it to it hit the low battery which must be set to 25% in your parameters.
Also (And I do apologise as I am in no way trying to tell you how to fly) The UK height limit for flying a drone is 400ft.... You can be prosecuted for anything above this.....
Hope this helps.... So my opinion is Pilot Error.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena