Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Lose my spark on Ski Mountain

Rcc

Join
Jul 27, 2017
Loc
Japan
6 months old spark flown 111 times 69km 12 hours, finally I lost it today on the RTH, GPS fine but I don’t understand at the end why my spark fling to opposite direction then home point, I just update the Spark and all battery few days ago. It was second fly on the mountain. It RTH when battery down to 30%

At the end it force landing I couldn’t reach there to find it.

Attachments

• F41184C0-7883-4604-A2B7-DCFFA245C707.jpeg
    F41184C0-7883-4604-A2B7-DCFFA245C707.jpeg
    242.4 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Check out your TXT flight log to see if it explains what happened. You can upload and view it online here. If you'd like other people to review and comment on your flight log, then please post a link back here after you upload it.

Check out your TXT flight log to see if it explains what happened. You can upload and view it online here. If you'd like other people to review and comment on your flight log, then please post a link back here after you upload it.

Thanks but I only have an iPhone now, can I upload without a computer.

No. You'll need iTunes to retrieve the TXT flight log file.

Too cold maybe? I had mine fly in opposite direction once,but I cancelled it and regained control.

To be honest it wasn’t that cold, is about 1-2c, i upload the flight record screen shot to youtube, you can see at the end it flying oppsite of the home point.

In summer time it glow in Greece it was nearly 38c, no problem at all.

BTW my spark always showing command timeout, sometimes you can’t stop or start video recording with the remote control or command delay.

Learn a lesson if I get another Spark I might set the low battery warning to 40% instead of 30%

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bornzero2none